on photo without impregnation, gate will be delivered with impregnation
View full size
Fast delivery. Or pick it up for free.
Good advice, of our professionals.
Low prices for every budget.
Choose your size Delivery and deliverytimeDeliverycostsCollection?
Quality, finishing and the used of durable assembly materials are the distinctive features of our English gates. Are English gates are only available in hardwood that is free of maintenance and durable.
- Made of impregnated pine.
- The frame has a wood thickness of 7 cm: the stronger the frame, the less chance that it will warp and the longer that you will be able to enjoy your gate. The thickness of the latticework is 2.5 cm.
- Constructed with a traditional wooden peg and hole joint: instead of the often used ‘cold’ wood joints, these joints result in a sturdy construction.
- Stainless steel bolts instead of the often-used galvanised bolts: no rusting!
- Heavy and adjustable English hinges and locks: the ground ‘moves’ during the seasons, causing the gate columns to 'move' as well, this difference in height then results in a gate that does not close properly. This is easily solved with the adjustable hinges and thus a lasting inconvenience can be avoided.
- Stainless steel bolts are flat: attractive and safe!
- Just plain beautiful: a tapering upper beam.
- Standard height is 1.20m, highest point of the bow is 1.76m, the gates are available in various standard width sizes.
This product can be ordered in
Delivery and deliverytime
When you choose delivery, we will deliver your order within 4 to 8 working days.
Please your attention! We will do our best to have large stock for online products. Due to great demand in the garden season some longer delivery time may occur, if so we will inform you about the expected delivery time within 3 working days. If this deliverytime is not acceptable to you, you have the right to cancel your order and we will refund your payment.
It is possible that we arrange a transport for you. To have determined the delivery costs, go to your shopping cart and fill in your postal code on the left of the page.
Please note: we come by large transport, if your plot is not accessible for large trucks, it is wise to inform us in advance due to possible extra costs. Look at 'more information..'.
Would you like to know the shipping cost for products that are not orderable online, please call us or send us an email.
> more information about transport and deliverycosts
Of course it is possible that you pick up your order yourself at our warehouse in Vaassen. During the order process you can choose for it. After receipt of your order, you will receive a take-out proposal within 3 working days. If you do not come true, then we would like to make another appointment.
Collection by a transport-company that you arranged yourself is not possible.
Of course collection is free of charge.